The largest lease transaction in the history of the polish office market finalised
- Implemented by Golub GetHouse and Mennica Polska S.A. Mennica Legacy Tower complex is a 140-meter tower and the neighbouring 43-meter west building with a total area of over 65.6 thousand sqm
- The office building is being built at the intersection of Prosta and Żelazna streets in Warsaw’s Wola district
- The planned commissioning date is autumn 2019
- The architecture plans of the Mennica Legacy Tower complex were meade by Goettsch Partners studio from Chicago, which chose the Epstein design office as its local partner.
- The new mBank headquarter will replace the existing locations, including those at Senatorska and Królewska street.
“We can clearly say: there is a record! The office market has recently provided us with a lot of excitement associated with big lease or sale contracts. MBank decided to move its headquarters to one of the most modern buildings in Poland. The complex will use advanced technological solutions to increase the efficiency of systems and guarantee tenants’ security. Also the latest mobile technologies will be used in the facility, enabling tenants to communicate with the building using a smartphone and a mobile app.” – comments Piotr Smagała, Managing Director REDD